Safe Drive Systems is dedicated to saving lives. We are always looking for talented people to help us grow and, ultimately, save more lives across the U.S. If you believe that you have the skills and the desire to earn money while saving lives, please browse the job postings below and send us your resume today!
Inside Sales Representative
A real closer knows a great opportunity when they see one, and doesn’t only talk the talk, but walks the walk!
Safe Drive Systems is a growing automotive technology company making advanced Forward Collision and Lane Departure Warning systems.
We are a young startup that believes everyone should be able to drive safely, and that is looking for top salespeople like you!
If you are somebody who:
- Loves closing sales in one or two calls
- Skilled in sales coupled with professionalism
- Driven by getting results and commission rewards
…this is THE sales job where you can make money and feel good about saving lives.
Prior telephone sales experience required – direct to consumer sale experience preferred
Every day you will get hot and cold leads. For each unit sold you will have a HIGH commission.
Prospect training and full management support will be provided!
We also offer:
- Full-time employment
- Positive, open-minded workplace that will challenge and celebrate your successes
- Medical/dental/vision benefits
- Paid/flexible vacations and holidays
- Monthly incentives and fun competitions
If you are a talented professional with prior telephone sales experience, send your resume today to [email protected].
Chelsea, Manhattan, NY
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to work in a growing technology company located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, NY.
Candidate will be required to manage multi-channel campaigns and marketing communications, showing diverse analytic and creative abilities. In addition, the person in this role will also be responsible for managing day-to-day marketing operations.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent understanding of technology, English writing abilities, and strong project management skills.
- Daily reports
- Execute daily SMS & emails campaigns
- Control social media pages
- Create and maintain relationships with radio and TV stations
- Create imagery, graphics, slogans, and other creative marketing solutions
- Editing website content and design on WordPress
- Managing affiliate program
- Writing reports and creating presentations analyzing marketing results
- Working closely with the technology and sales departments
- Reporting to Marketing Director
- Proficiency with the following programs:
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Photoshop
- Marketing campaign platforms (such as ActiveCampaign)
- Website builders
- Attention to detail
- Analytic abilities
- Quick and self-learner
- Solid understanding of digital marketing
- Ability to take directions, work collaboratively, and take responsibility
- Productivity, adaptability, and flexibility
- Strong English language skills
- Creative, motivated, ambitious, and enthusiastic personality
If interested, please send your resume to Hila Nuri at [email protected]
Car System Installer
Who We Are:
Safe Drive Systems offers collision avoidance products using advanced radar technology that scans the road 20 times per second to measure any vehicle’s distance in any weather or light condition as well as a lane departure camera to detect your car’s position on the road. Approximately 90% of rear-end collisions can be avoided if the driver is warned 1.5 seconds in advance. Our anti-collision avoidance system is specifically designed to prevent or greatly mitigate the severity of these accidents through audio and visual warnings. Research has proven that if a car is equipped with forward collision and lane departure warning then the majority of fatal crashes could be prevented or mitigated. Thus, we believe that our system should be available to everyone, giving drivers another set of eyes on the road, because no driver should have to drive unprotected.
What We Are Looking For:
Courteous and professional installers that will be responsible for installing our Collision Prevention System into vehicles at the customer’s home or office. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, great customer service skills, friendly and motivated with a strong work ethic and high degree of integrity.
• Registered & Insured Vehicle (truck or cargo van preferred)
• Basic 12 Volt Tools
• Smartphone with full data coverage. You will be responsible for documenting through a smartphone application).
• Laptop (Needed for installation software and diagnostics)
SDS will provide free training workshops that consist of riding with a senior technician, learning how to handle and install our high-end devices. Training length can fluctuate depending on trainees’ knowledge and skill set. The senior trainer will alert SDS to trainee successfully completing training and SDS will issue a Certification.
• MINIMUM two-year experience with automotive 12V related field or car audio related position
• Experience Installing Car Alarm Systems
• I Data Link Experience
• Express Kit Experience
• Experience with Bypass Modules and CAN BUS Systems
• Ability to test vehicle wiring using a Multimeter
• Ability to disassemble vehicle dash boards
• Ability to troubleshoot vehicle wiring
• Mobile Electronics Certified Professional (MECP) certification a PLUS
• Must be fluent in English. (A second language would be an asset but is not required)
If you hold the skills and motivation to join our team of SDS Automotive Installers, send your resume today!
Email: [email protected] safedrivesystems.com